Have Storm Damage? You Need the Best in Storm Repair!
When bad weather severely damages your home, finding a local storm damage restoration company can be a stressful process. At Ryan Roofing, we understand how important it is to assess and repair the damage quickly before further problems are created. These damages, if left unattended, can lead to significant roof damage. Your roof protects the interior of your property from the elements, so it is important to keep it intact.
In Midland, TX, Ryan Roofing is a trusted storm damage restoration company. We have years of experience with residential and commercial roofing projects. We are your go-to expert for all things roofing in our area. Not only do we provide solutions in the form of repairs or replacements for a variety of properties, we also specialize in storm restoration when nature strikes.
Years of Experience Restoring Properties Like Yours
While warm temperatures and lots of sunshine are the norm in the state of Texas, we do face our share of bad weather. Hailstorms, thunderstorms, and high-speed winds pass through, posing a threat to residential and commercial properties. Our team at Ryan Roofing specializes in all types of roof repair, from shingle replacements to advanced leak repair and everything in between. We have worked on residential homes, apartment buildings, commercial flats and more. With decades of experience working in the industry, we have likely completed a project like yours.
If you’re looking to discuss restoring your home, we’d love to get in touch with you. Our team values professionalism, integrity and quality workmanship to ensure your roof is in good hands.
Assistance Navigating the Insurance Process
Depending on the conditions of the storm, you may be able to file an insurance claim to help with the cost of your roof repair or replacement. If your roof has never been damaged before, you may not have much experience with the insurance process. We know that this can be a confusing process, which is why our team is here to support you. Ryan Roofing will do what they can to ensure you get the most out of your insurance claim!
Here are a few key items to look for that may help you get your insurance claim approved:
- Missing shingles: It’s common for shingles to be lifted and go missing after a storm. Missing shingles leave you with an ineffective roofing system and require immediate repair or replacement.
- Cracked or raised shingles: Cracked or raised shingles indicate the need for a replacement or repair.
- Dents on downspouts: Hailstorms often cause dents or scratches to your gutters and downspouts. If you notice gutter damage, there may be further damage to your roof.
Ryan Roofing has simplified the roof restoration process to three simple steps. Our team of roofing professionals understands the stress and confusion that comes with restoring your home after a storm, which is why we’re there to assist you with each step of your roof’s storm restoration process.
- Schedule a complimentary home and roof consultation: Step one is to evaluate the damage of your home. While some damage will be easy to spot, damage isn’t always visible from the ground. Schedule an inspection with one of our professionals to get an up-close and expert opinion.
- File an insurance claim: Storm restoration can be a costly repair, but thankfully you may be able to file an insurance claim. Our team is here to assist you with any questions you may have and give you the best support possible.
- Begin the roof replacement: Our expert roofers will be ready to help you begin your roof replacement! We will work with you to pick out the best materials and shingle color for your home.
Give Ryan Roofing a Call Today!
If you’re searching for a reputable storm damage restoration company in the Midland are, look no further! Send us your information and we’ll be in touch to schedule your complimentary inspection soon.